Monday, January 8, 2018

Amy's 4 star ARC Review of Hound (Cerberus MC 2.0 Second Generation, #2) by Marie James



My first job with the Cerberus MC was to grab a girl from a seedy bar. Easy money, right?

The moment I realized the blonde I was hunting wasn’t around, I ended up captivated by a redhead dancing on the stage. With her striking features and sinful body, I knew she was trouble, but that didn’t stop me from making her mine that night.

When I learned that she WAS the job, everything became clouded. 

I was only looking for a one night stand, but when the dust settled and she ran, my only desire was to chase her. 

Should I risk my job, and quite possibly my life, in order to have her? Would she even stay if I caught her?







So I love Marie James back in the Kincaid - Kid and Shadow days. I’m not saying I don’t love this series. I do. Why .. because you still get to see what the guys are up to. Hound is the second book in this standalone series. If you want to catch up go grab Lawson first. 

Hound is a retired Marine looking for a family. Trying to set his place in the MC he is to go fetch a girl by the name of Georgia Anderson. The girl dancing on the stage isn’t her and his pick up is no where in sight. The red head on stage will just have to occupy his time. 

Gigi or Orphan Annie wants the man giving her his eyes. Little do either of them know that one encounter will lead to a whole lot of trouble. 

The first few chapters I seriously was flabbergasted - I was giving myself the face palm just because of .... yup no spoilers. 

This one is a good read. Love the banter on all parties and the characters are well written. Click it up and enjoy! Thank you for the ARC.

No comments:

Post a Comment