Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Amy's 4 star Review of Maniac by Nina Auril







The Maniac
Things I should have watched out for: 
The redhead with her face buried in her phone. 
The pixie who made me feel more alive than the speeding blue Shelby underneath me. 
The girl more intense than the music and crowds I surround myself with. 
The cure to all the demons from my past.
The one with the boyfriend who loves her. 
But I didn’t, and now she has to watch me one more time. In a race for my life, and hers. 

The Cure 
Things I should have seen coming: 
The stupid red balloon. 
The road all my wishes led me down.
The 6ft hulk with the easy smile. 
The maniac who rages both on the track and off it. 
The one who doesn’t care that I have a boyfriend who loves me.
But I didn’t, and now I have to watch him one more time. In a race for his life, and mine.








The story of Quinn - Alex and Erik. The is my first read by this author and I did enjoy it. The characters are well written and the depth of real life experiences adds to the ability to be able to connect with the characters. Quinn has had to delay school due to her mother’s health issues. Alex has had not the best life but ours on a party attitude. Erik isn't all he seems to be. Sounds all too true. 

This is the love story of a man determined to get what he wants from a woman who deserves more. I didn’t read the previous release but I did enjoy meeting the characters from the first release. These stories are stand alone so no harm there but I also am a stickler for knowing all characters and how they got to where they are now. 

This is a good easy read. Enjoyed seeing the characters evolve and a love story develop. Thank you for the ARC. 

No comments:

Post a Comment