Sunday, October 15, 2017

Amy's 5 star ARC Review of Double Crossed (A Cobras MC Novella) by Colbie Kay







****Warning****
This novella is potentially triggering for victims of domestic abuse.

Snake
Thirty years ago I had everything I wanted until one drunken night destroyed it all.
Twenty-four years ago my life was destroyed once again. My daughter was taken from me and there wasn't a damn thing I could do about it.
Now I have my daughter back and the life I lost all those years ago. Seems like everything should be perfect, right? Wrong.
As secrets unfold, people get crossed and lives are changed forever. Will I be able to hold everything together? Will I gain new beginnings or lose again? Will two motorcycle clubs still coexist when everything is said and done?
This book is intended for 18+ due to subject content
Quiet Country Satan's Sinners MC Book 2 should be read first.







This is one messed up book. It's not dark or anything there is domestic abuse, so be warned but the situation of Victoria and Snake is a total poop storm.

In love at 17 Victoria found her forever until one night she found out she actually hadn't. Snake was just that. Running in to the arms of another man in another MC she made a huge mistake. Leaving her child behind to save her own life knowing he wouldn't hurt their son she fled. Now back at her old place not only is her son there but so is Snake. 

Snake screwed up and he's paid dearly. The woman he has only lived is back but now what? He betrayed her. Maybe the past can stay there or maybe it gets worse. 

This was so messed up crazy good. Loved the story the characters and the supporting characters. Hank you for the ARC! I apologize for the not timely review as sickness took over! 


No comments:

Post a Comment