Sunday, October 15, 2017

Amy's 5 star ARC Review of Undaunted: The Kings of Retribution MC by Crystal Daniels and Sandy Alvarez



As the VP of Kings of Retribution MC, I live and breathe this life. After suffering the loss of two women in my life, I grew cold and indifferent to the idea of love. I don't need to let anyone in. I've seen the aftermath it can leave in its quake.
The last thing I'm looking for is someone to fill the void.
Until-- Bella Jameson
Struggling to keep my head above water, my only concern is taking care of my sister. The last ting I expected was to fall in love with a tattooed biker, Logan Kane. With evil hiding in the shadows, I have no idea the danger my sister and I are about to face.

Will they overcome their demons in the end, or will they lose each other in the process? Lies will be told, secrets will be revealed, and what was once lost... will be found.








Bella is fighting to make a better life for she and her little sister. Her mothers continued flaws in choices of men haven't provided the best life. It hasn't been terrible but it hasn't been every girls dream. Her father was a brutal man and you think her mother would have learned. One frustrating morning turns Bella's entire life into a whirlwind that she wasn't looking for. 

Logan has lost two women in his life already. The two most important women and the only women he ever trusted and cared for. The third .. well .. she liked money and he didn't have enough. Loneliness isn't really anything he worries about as the MC is his family. However partying isn't his game either. In one swoop an Angel changes everything for him. 

This is a great MC read. There is a little of everything along with a small twist of events. Bella is a very strong female lead which I loved and of Course Logan is the perfect alpha male. 

Click this one up for a night! You won't regret it. 
Thank you for the ARC -

No comments:

Post a Comment