Friday, October 13, 2017

Amy's 5 star ARC Review of The Promise of Forever (The Promise Series Book 2) by K.L. Jessop




December: that special time of year that excites me like no other. 
When Tamzin King stumbled into my life two years ago, I knew I had to make her mine.
Which I did.
The promises we made that December have stayed with us. They’ve changed us and created an unconditional love that no one can break. 
She is my everything. 
But when fear of what the future might hold suddenly hits me, it’s enough to knock me off kilter. 
I’m a man who stands by his word. I put those I love first, and I never break the promises I keep. 
Until the day that I do.


***This novel contains adult/mature young adult situations. It is only suitable for ages 18+ due to language and sexual situations***








Ok can you just stop it now. This is the follow up read to The Promise of December with Tamzin King and Noel. See .. Just stop it. I cannot tell you how much I love these two characters. Look at the cover ... It's stunning ... Beautiful choice and perfect depiction of Tamzin and Noel ... Sigh ...

Tamzin and Noel's world is changing but their commitment to each other is forever. They are the priority. They are each other's why. Until now ... Noel finds the pressures of work hindering his time with Tamzin and those he loves. Vowing that he won't break any of his words he said to the love of his life, Noel finds himself struggling to balance it all. 

This is a wonderful heartfelt tremendous read for the holidays or anytime of the year. It's definitely going in my book as a favorite. There are exceptional secondary characters that I hope we will see in the future. This family needs to live on for a bit longer. 

Thank you for the ARC .

No comments:

Post a Comment