Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Feverish (Bullet #3) by Jade C Jamison

**I received this ARC by the author for an honest review**



Clay/Jet did exactly what the titles says....he made me FEVERISH!  I was in love from the words "I, Uh need to talk to Jet" and this was at the very beginning......  Hook, Line and Sinker!

Jade's style of writing shouldn't be classified as a certain type.  She has her own style.  She may not go full blown erotica on us, but this lady can make your panties wet writing the kind of hot steamy sex scenes that she writes!

This isn't going to be some long, drawn out review.  We all have those authors who we just see their names and just F'ing KNOW the book will be good.  Well, Jade is one of those authors on my list.
I am not the best at writing reviews sometimes, because I DON'T DO SPOILERS!  So, I often find it hard to discuss a book without letting some kind of important information slip and having that ruin it for the next reader.  They need to be just as surprised and fall in love just as much as me on their own.

With that being said, Jade takes us on a journey where we see exactly who Clayton "Clay/Jet" Smith is.  He is this gentle, sweet, loving, caring man.  Who often fights with his "alter ego" Jet.... Now I personally fell in love with Jet when in Bullet he showed Val "what a real man was like"  ;) Now let's be honest for a moment, Jet is a ROCK STAR and he is a sexy rock star who is only out to have fun with no commitments.  You know - live hard and F'ck Harder!  And boy can Jet do just that.... anyway.... I KNEW then that I wanted Jet to have his own story.  What I didn't know was that I would fall in love with Clay.    He is torn up about losing Valerie to one of his best friends. We don't see in Bullet just how in Love with Val he really is and in this one we learn of that.  We also learn of his "first love" and hearing of this "first love" explains a bit of why he is the way he is.   He completely forgets to manage his everyday affairs and basically needs to hire an assistant.

Enters Emily.  He quickly feels a pull towards her and once the "interview" is done he knows she is the one.  She's a recent college grad, smart, witty, knows his style of music, beautiful, and engaged.... to a real A**HOLE....  The chemistry between Clay and Emily is spot on and we go on a journey of a blossoming friendship turned relationship.  The sex is HOT and there are plenty of melt your heart moments between them.  Clay is a real sweetheart.  No matter how many times Clay tried to be Jet... Emily could see Clay in there.

I want MORE Of their relationship.  I don't feel like their story is over.  This was another AMAZING story by the AMAZING Jade!



No comments:

Post a Comment