Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Devlin Black Promo





Meet Devlin Black ...

Book One: Dom Up



Synopsis

I’m a breed all of my own. A dark twist of sin
women dream to be dominated by. I’ll fuck you so good you’ll be begging me for
more. If you leave a lasting impression, I might see you again. But I doubt it.
~ That piece of work was me. The one who was so sure of himself. The one women
knelt before, desperate to have a taste of the pleasure I could bring them.
Back then I thought I had it all figured out, that my life couldn’t get any
more perfect. Rich. Well known. Good looking.



But something doused the flames of the cocky
asshole I had become, something I thought would never happen. Baby Fever.
Yeah…that. Whoever said men didn’t get that shit was a damn liar. The infection
had spread through my body, right into my blood, overshadowing what I’d spent
my entire adult life enjoying. Now I’m in search of one thing. One person who
can turn my world upside down and give me what I crave, while letting me stay
true to who I am. So…



Dear Ladies,

I’m the man of your dreams and I can prove it.
All shapes and sizes are welcome. I’m ready to settle down and start a family.
Must be open to a long term relationship. The true kind. One that will last
forever (contract required and only voided by me). I’ll show you how a woman is
really supposed to be treated. Submissive preferred, but not required. Will
train. It’s time to Dom up.

Sincerely, Devlin Black



(To be printed in the Los Angeles Herald,
Sunday after next—Bachelor’s Edition. Front Page.








Book Two: Dom Fever



 Synopsis

I
have a daughter. The betrayal from the woman I love was like a knife in my
heart. Two years I knew nothing of Ava, but if I had, I know I would have
changed my womanizing, binge drinking ways.



The
feelings for Victoria are still there, but so is my mission to find a sub and
wife. Dom Fever is in full effect from the women that surround me, but I have
eyes for only one. The mother of my child. No…my children. She now carries my
second child, just like I had prayed she would.



Will
I forgive her before it’s too late? Will she forgive me? Or will Karma come
around and knock me on my ass? I’m an honest person, but I do have one secret.
One…that could ruin everything.




Book Three: This Dom



 Synopsis

Lies
have the ability to destroy. Deep down, I knew my secret would come out. But I
never imagined the damage it would cause. The love of my life, Victoria, suffered
from my betrayal, nearly losing our second child. The reality of what I did
nearly killed me. Maybe I deserved to go through hell for hiding my secret, but
she didn’t.



Now
she pushes me away, determined not to forgive me for slipping back into my old ways.
Little does she know, I’m not letting her go. She loves me. Not only can I see
it by the way she looks at me, but I feel it in my soul. We're meant to be and
THIS DOM will stop at nothing to prove it.




 Meet the Author


Alaska Angelini

Alaska is an erotic BDSM author who also goes by the pen names
Jennifer Salaiz and Jenny May.


She lives in the SF Bay area...for now. She's a dreamer, and
longs for the day when her husband and kids can load up in the car and drive
until their hearts' content. Adventure and discovering new places play a huge
role in Alaska's life. It drives her, and feeds the creativity of coming up
with new locations for her stories.





Within the last two years, Alaska and her family have drove
across the country twice, and also drove the distance from Texas to California
three times. Asked, if she could choose one place to permanently settle down,
where would it be, Alaska laughed. "Montana, today. Tomorrow, it may be
Alaska, again. I go back and forth."





When Alaska is not dreaming of spontaneously hitting the road to
find a new place to write about, she's being a mother and wife. If you're
looking to connect with her to learn more, feel free to message or find her on
Facebook.


Social Media Links




 Hosted By


No comments:

Post a Comment