Wednesday, March 25, 2015

UnderCover by Kasey Millstead My Review 3.5-4

Received ARC from  the author for an honest review. 

I will rate this one a 3.5 - 4

Roman "Oak" Drake is one sexy alpha!  Willa is under strict orders under her brothers orders  to stay away from the club.   But - when you have such a strong pull towards someone that is hard to do.  Willa falls hard.... and fast for Oak.  Oak knows deep down that being involved with Willa is not good and only going to cause harm in the end.  But - the pull and attraction he has for her is strong.

Secrets.... A BIG PART of this story!   What happens when those secrets are revealed? Will their love survive what Oak has been hiding?  

I feel like some parts of the story could have been less rushed and more details given.   But overall that didn't really take away from the story itself and what was going on.  It's just personal preference.  

The plot twist was great!  Something I really didn't see coming.  I think if you enjoy MC books this is definitely one you will want to one click and check out. 

"makes me effing hard as a rock when you call me baby. Say it again,” he demands." He has a demanding presence and he's bossy, "he holds me firmer and repeats, “Roman. You call me Roman when I’m fucking you."

I look forward to what she has in store for us next..... Bring on RAD! 

No comments:

Post a Comment