Saturday, March 11, 2017

Amy's 3.5 star ARC Review of The Silver Swan (The Elite Kings Club, #1) by Amo Jones





Madison Montgomery comes from money and power, but when someone close to her commits the ultimate crime, Madison must live with her tainted name for the rest of her life. When she begins Riverside Preparatory Academy, the private school her father has swept her into in The Hamptons, she hopes for a fresh start. What she wasn't hoping for was the pack of bad boys who run the school; ten, to be exact. When Madison gains the attention of their leader, Bishop Vincent Hayes, a whole new world that she didn't think existed is exposed to her. A whole world that starts and ends with The Elite Kings Club and these boys, are about to flip her world upside down. Secrets are overflowing and family lies are about to be exposed. Is there more to Madison Montgomery than even she knows?












3.5 stars

So again I love Amo and maybe the next book in this series will answer some of those questions that I felt were left unanswered but still I'm not sure how I felt about this book. 

There are so many characters we meet and of course they hold a place but its a lot to take in. There is also a book that maybe is the past but holds keys to the present. Again it was somewhat confusing to me. Madison meets the leader of the Elite Kings; Bishop Hayes and is taken or involved with him. The behavior of some of the characters and her willingness to overlook these things just seemed very far fetched. I mean of course we have female leads that are withdrawn or shy but some of this was just too much. There are ten other members; if I counted correctly that I'm guessing we will meet along the way which means we are also in for a long haul if they all are getting their stories. There is also the two T's that are Madison's girls that I am guessing will continue with this along the way. (Tillie and Tatum) 

Honestly I can't say much because I'm not sure what happened here. I think we have only hit the tip of the iceberg here so my hope and expectation is that along the way things will come to light and I can re-write this review with a bigger picture. The story at this time just seemed rushed and too many roads for me. 

Read it and let me know what you think! Thank you for the ARC and the chance to read. Review to post to Ramblings From Beneath The Sheets. 

No comments:

Post a Comment