Saturday, March 11, 2017

Amy's 5 star ARC Review of Big (Satan's Fury MC) by L. Wilder




I don’t use a knife or a gun to get the guy I’m after. I find that my weapon of choice has a much longer, more crippling effect. With just a few keystrokes, I can have him scrambling for his life. I’ll take everything he’s ever worked for, everything he’s ever loved, and I’ll destroy it. That’s what I do.

My brothers don’t ask questions. They don’t want to know what I do behind the closed door. They know I bring results, and that’s all that matters. It’s my job to protect the club, and nothing is going to stand in my way—not even Josie Carmichael.

The girl with the tantalizing curves and emerald green eyes is an unexpected threat, but a threat nonetheless. It’s my job to take her down, but there’s just one hitch. I can’t get the smart-mouthed beauty out of my head. She’s trouble. The kind of trouble that would turn my whole world upside down, but I don’t give a damn. I want her.

Josie Carmichael will be mine, even if that means I must break her first.
 









** spoiler alert **
 Big
Satans Fury 6
L. Wilder
5 stars


YUP! Big .. finally! 
Big has been my favorite guy in our Satan's Fury MC. This group of alpha males with awesome hearts and magnificent minds is one of a kind in the MC writing world. Incredible characters to wrap your mind around. So .. our resident geek Big ... yeah look at the cover .. LOL! 

I loved the fact that we get the background on Big and how he found his way. Meeting Nitro was excellent for sure. Loved the fact that we get that as well from the beginning. YES! And there is a story within a story there as well. You are going to love this. 

Josie is about to give the MC a run for their money. Big thought no one could ever get the upper hand on him but they did. No this is a spoiler but I can't talk about the female lead if I don't mention her so I'm going to mark spoiler on this feed. I never do that but this can't be helped. 
Finding the person missing from the club holds a very special place in Josie's heart. Gosh that is about all I can say. There is trouble along the way and the love story that unfolds between these two characters is brilliant just like all the rest we have already been given. 

What I won't tell you is what the twofer story is. Not a word. I'm just sorry to write this short review I had to spoil some of the plot but it couldn't be written without it. Grab it up. Sorry its short just trust me. If I say anymore then you are going to know what happens but process of elimination as you read ... won't do that. 

Give me the next one please! I am dying here! Thank you for the ARC! LOVE THIS SERIES! 

No comments:

Post a Comment