Sunday, March 11, 2018

Amy's 3 star ARC Review of A Dangerous Game (Masters of Chaos MC) by Eden Rose



Tainted from her rough upbringing, Sinclair got out of the MC lifestyle the only way she knew how, by going to college and burning bridges with her family and the club that raised her. 

As she's struggling to find balance in her new life away from The Masters Of Chaos MC, Sinclair finds herself being used as a pawn in a dangerous game that will change the course of her carefully planned future. 

She never thought she'd need the help of the man and family she left behind, until her world came crashing down around her. She'll have to trust the club she shunned and a man who betrayed her, because the life she so desperately wanted depends on it.






So I’m not sure about this release. I have very conflicted feelings. I like the characters , but then I didn’t. Sinclair left the MC lifestyle and was disowned by her father for doing so. However, her life choice was not that of a positive one so I’m not sure why she left the MC other than she was hurt by James. It seems her life went down hill worse - maybe that was the point? 

James hurt Sinclair but she left on her own accord. Better known as Hulk, he now needs to protect her. Sinclair isn’t coming quietly. 

Again I liked it but it was short and some of the side characters were a bit confusing. However I will read the next release as I believe they can get more in depth as the series rolls along.
Thank you for the ARC 

No comments:

Post a Comment