Monday, March 5, 2018

Amy's 4 star ARC Review of Demons (Devil's Reach #2) By J L Drake


Trigger…

I thought the light would bring redemption.

Salvation.

But it only brought the Devil to my doorstep.

My demons are breaking through, and the reaper is moving closer.

My weakness has been exposed, and there’s only one person who can calm this hell…

Tess…

I broke a promise to myself, and now I’m paying for it.

I don’t want to be here. I don’t want to be a part of this hell.

But I don’t have a choice…

The reaper is riding bitch on our backs.

DISCLAIMER to add to online listings:

This is Book 2 in the Devil’s Reach trilogy, and it ends with a cliffhanger. Intended for readers 18 or older. May contain…triggers.








This is the second release in this series with Trigger and Tess. Please be aware it may cause your own triggers due to the dark content.

We start back up where we left off with Trigger and Tess - things are being pushed to the limit in this release. Trigger wants Tess safe so she has got to go and Tess wants the MC life. Her mom is something else - let’s just leave that there. 

The dark inside both of these characters is immense. I thought maybe this release we would get square and get some satisfaction, but know you are going to be left hanging again. 
The cover is really brilliant the characters and story line is edgy for sure. Just know picking this one up means another waiting game. There is zero satisfaction in this book so if you can’t handle the wait - well too bad. I’m not crazy over this release because I wanted answers, but I’ll keep on keeping on with this series because it’s a need to know situation. It’s a crazy ride ...

Thank you for the ARC

No comments:

Post a Comment