Monday, March 5, 2018

Amy's 5 star ARC Review of Tap That by Jennifer Blackwood and RC Boldt




The beer's not the only thing getting tapped.

CALLIE 

I have a secret. It’ll get me fired if my boss ever finds out…which shouldn’t be a problem except for one thing: my coworker, Reid Morgan. 

He’s cocky, aggravating, and that hot-as-sin mouth simultaneously makes me want to slap him and melt into the mattress. 

Now that he’s discovered my secret, he’s doing everything in his power to take my job. 


REID

I have a problem: my pint-size spitfire of a coworker who’s primed to take my promotion. 

She’s infuriating, sexy as hell, and I just can’t seem to keep my hands off her. 

Now we’re both vying for the same position…and only one of us can come out on top






I absolutely love this author and the collaboration on Tap That did not disappoint. You should put RC on your radar as one of your go to ladies on release day. 

Callie and Reid are a great rivalry. Like all rivalries though there is always an underlying story or connection. These two are no different. Callie comes in to Reid’s territory on a lie. She took his promotion - the job he deserved and now it’s game on. Reid can’t stand the tiny pixie annoying thing that this boss hired for a job that should have been his. The woman is annoying but yet there is something about her that just doesn’t sit right - Callie can’t seem to remember if she is supposed to find the man in front of her arrogant and obnoxious or absolutely delicious and delightful. Her brain and body aren’t working together.
The banter between the two is hilarious just like all of RC’s books. The story is light but intriguing - sinful yet good - and then characters are brilliant. 
I highly suggest clicking this one as well as all her others up. Great release as always - thank you for the ARC!

No comments:

Post a Comment