Wednesday, July 23, 2014

My review of Three Years by Lili Saint Germain 5+Stars

Three Years by Lili Saint Germain

Buy Link----> http://amzn.to/1A5PTfa

I started this while house hunting in VA one night and - WOW...WOW....WOW!  I was laying in bed with my husband and kept saying out loud "OH MY GOD".... He would tell me to "SHHH...Don't say anything"  (He too has read this series and loves it)  SO, the more I read the more I'd talk outloud.  Just in utter Shock at what was happening.  I was on the edge of my seat, well the bed.  I was holding my breath.   It was so dark and twisted and such a wild roller coaster of a ride!  My emotions were all over the place with this one.  Nothing prepared me for what I read.   You will be heartbroken and maybe even cry.  You will wonder just who she can trust! Full of suspense!   I had my theories on some things and was right and then on others I was totally wrong!  You thought Dornan was vicious and evil before....HA!

P.S. Holy cliffhanger.....

Lili gets better and better and this one....this one right here.... a total Mind Fuck and was AH-MA-ZING! Might even say the best yet!  Of course, all are great! It is definetely the most intense and the most darkest in the series.  This one is not for those who can't read some sick twisted shit.  5+stars

No comments:

Post a Comment