Wednesday, September 17, 2014












SYNOPSIS:



Roxy is in a bind...

Should she stay true to herself or should she follow her wounded heart back to
her first love?

Back to the one who
left her heartbroken and alone.
Who will be the one to help heal her heart?
Will it be Dylan, who started as her re-bound, but has become her strength and her
life line over the past few months.


Or will it be Kade, the one who stole her heart and showed her the true meaning
of love. Then showed her all the despair, vulnerability and pain a broken heart
can cause.
Which path will bring her to her happily ever after?





PURCHASE
LINKS:

  

Breaking my Heart



Amazon US:















Healing my Heart

Purchase Links will be provided





EXCERPT:



What's that saying?

You don't know what
you've got till it's gone? Fuck, that couldn't be any truer.

I miss her
smell. 

I miss her laugh.

I miss her moans.

The quiet moments with
our skin touching each other, only sound of our beating hearts could be heard.

Blissful silence, just
me & Roxy, it's the only thing I need in the world.




Kade - Healing my
Heart











AUTHOR
BIO:



Born and raised in Sydney, Australia.

Married for ten years and we have 3
crazy boys, never a dull moment, always on my toes...

Writing to me is a love, a passion
and an escape to another world.

Thank you to Abbi Glines for getting
me hooked on reading, you can find me chilling out with friends, reading,
writing or at the beach:)







AUTHOR MEDIA
LINKS:






Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Aleya-Michelle-Author-Page/670264476363085



Twitter - @aleyamichelle
















RELEASE LAUNCH HOSTED BY:










No comments:

Post a Comment