Saturday, October 24, 2015

Amy's 5 star ARC review of Sweet Promise (Sudden Desires #1) by Shanora Williams





Screw the ring. 
The good life. 
My selfish wife.
I have felt abandoned by her for years. Forgotten. 
Belittled. 
Neglected.
Unloved....

But all of that has changed. 
I've met an incredible woman. I didn't mean for anything to happen with her. We were only supposed to be doing business together. But that sassy mouth, fine ass, and those perky tits got to me. It was a spur of the moment thing - both of us blinded by lust. 

Is it bad to crave a woman so badly that you'll do practically anything to hold onto her? Like make sweet promises that you know damn well can't be kept?

Don't be fooled. This newfound "happiness" may only be a f*cking façade, and what's worse is that I can't let it go. 
Not now. 
Probably not ever.

Why? Because there is only so much rejection a man can take before he finally just... gives into temptation







Uh .. OMGAWD .. okay I cant say much but you need to read this book. What a mind freak. I love Shaora’s books and was giddy to see the ARC for this one on my Kindle. 

So here is your tiny review because its too good to leave any spoilers or give you any hints as what goes on in this one. And yes there is a cliffhanger and yes its worth it and I cannot wait for book 2, Sudden Flames! 

There is Colette the wife, Angelina the woman and Gabriel the best friend. Most important there is Griffin; one scrumptious piece of man that needs a good woman like me. YUP! LOL! Look at the dang cover for pete's sake ... even though its fiction I wanted to yell you stupid stupid %$@*$&. (See no name .. haha! -- no spoilers) 

Griffin meets a lead player in a business deal on his day off after being called in when the owners of Stratford and Clark show up early to settled business. Boyd Enterprises is Griffin’s company. Griffin is good at what he does. Colette’s father even recognizes this hounding Griffin to move to New York and partner up with him. Wanting anything BUT to do so, Griffin heavily avoids the man also knowing that his daughter is not making strides to bring in kind of love much less romance back into their marriage. Boom .. Angelina Clark .. yes of Stratford and Clark …. And then the wheels start turning, the roller coaster is set into motion and your mind begins to blow ….. deceit is a bitch my friends. 

Click this up friends … holy cow. That’s it. Nothing more from me. Thank you again Shanora for the ARC. Review to post to Ramblings From Beneath The Sheets! 



No comments:

Post a Comment