Sunday, September 25, 2016

Amy's 4 star ARC Review of Distrust (Smirnov Bratva, #1) by T L Smith




She was a ghost, in heels. 

She was there, then she wasn’t. 

She would play with my emotions like a well-played guitar. 

Then she would disappear. Making me want to strangle her. 

Maybe she wasn’t a ghost, maybe she was the giver of sin. Because we sinned every time we touched, every time she was near. 

Her lips were shaped like a heart, deceiving you at every word. 

Her body was created straight from my fantasies, one I craved to bend to my will. 

Her heart, well, who the hell knew. She kept that shit locked tight. 

And I couldn’t find the key.





Well Elina and Kazier what do we have here? Holy explosion heard around the world. And then boom .. she disappears driving the man insane .. you GO GIRL! Secrets are better left secrets if they destroy. 

Kazier is a Russian Mob Boss – heck yeah! Ruthless his heart is stone and the man is somewhat terrifying I must say. The alpha goes way past the alp … he's the whole word. Elina is a vision and the only person who makes him feel exposed. The mystery that surrounds her is something that could destroy him. 

Danger, revenge, mystery and what the junk just happened is all there. This book is written and weaves a tale on the pages that will keep you turning for more. Its extremely passionate to say the least. There were moments I wanted to scream you have go to be kidding me but I didn’t .. well I did on the inside. HA! A perfect blend of nastiness and coming for you in this one. 
Grab this up if you like this type of hot smexy read with a little brutality. LOVE LOVE LOVE this one! 

Thank you T.L. for the ARC! You never disappoint. Love these two characters and the depth of the writing. Review to post to Ramblings From Beneath The Sheets. 

No comments:

Post a Comment