Saturday, August 12, 2017

Amy's 4 star ARC Review of Butcher (The Devil Souls MC #3) By Leann Ashers






He stalked me from the moment he saw me. He watched me day and night. 

Butcher is what everyone calls crazy. They see all the tattoos and scars and to be honest, to most people he looks downright scary. He’s dangerous. He is after all the enforcer to the Devil Souls MC. 

But to me? He’s just Butcher. I see him. I see who he really is. I see a man who will do anything for the people he cares about. I see the man who will protect and love me above everything else. 

I am just as obsessed with him as he is me. I will die for him and he would kill for me. 

What everyone doesn’t know is I have the same crazy inside of me...

This book can be read as a stand-alone but I recommend reading the others first to get the full experience. 










The third installment in this MC series proves to be a hit in my opinion. I have to be honest I did not read book one, but I did book two and it wasn't my favorite. However, Butcher and Shaylin are a winning combination of possessiveness and sass.

These books are standalones but I'm finding I need to go back and read Torch if I'm going to continue with the series ... and I am. 

I love the mentions of the other characters and so I need to know the back story. In this release Shaylin is a strong lead and the daughter of an MC president .. Butcher is the enforcer which means he's the one who makes sure everyone behaves to say it nicely. 

These two blow up the pages. Great characters .. great storyline and great addition. 
Love this one. Thank you for the ARC and chance to read. 

No comments:

Post a Comment