Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Amy's 4 star ARC Review of Roamer (The Nomad Series #3) by Janine Infante Bosco



Deuce:
The first moment I stared into Ally’s tortured blue eyes, my subconscious knew I’d never escape her. She called to the darkest part of my soul and made it impossible to ignore the strange pull I felt towards her.
Some things are just meant to be.
As long as we were both breathing, my heart would do time with hers. Like the famous outlaw lovers, Bonnie and Clyde, Ally and I committed the perfect crime. I claimed her heart, and she stole mine.
I only meant to save her.
To heal her.
Now, my past threatens to ruin her.
Wanted dead or alive, I’ve got her by my side and together we’ll ride.

Ally:
I thought the world forgot me.
That I had died at fourteen.
But, I never knew life until I knew him.
Rescued and healed, I found love in the face of an outlaw.
Whether he fails or flies, I’ll ride until I die.
I’m his Bonnie and he’s my Clyde.
A love as strong as ours will never die.

***NOTE:Contains explicit sexual situations, violence, offensive language, and mature topics. This book deals with highly sensitive subjects, such as kidnapping and human trafficking. Please be aware of these triggers and keep them in mind while reading. Through all the sensitive subjects, the storm passes and the sky clears....there is a happily ever after waiting on the other side. ***







Nomad MC -- Deuce has an ugly past but he has moved on by taking the road or so it might seem. Brought up in the MC life he believes his father was killed at the hands of those same men so leaving and running or riding was the thing to do. Settling in with the guys in Arlington seems like the thing to do. Never did he think he would end up rescuing the girl he was meant to be with; just as broken as him.

Ally was taken -- 14 years old and tossed into the dark -- kept with drugs and things that won't make her aware. Abused and addicted .... everything innocent was taken while her hands couldn't fight ... she is a no one. She is trying to fix the parts that are broken but the only way to do that is to keep shoving more bad in her body ... until him.

This is a up and down romance with a lot of maybe situations that could be considered violent? Not over the top for me but could be for some. Two tragic souls searching for something and having to fight is the preface -- good read with good characters. Love this author and the stories she tells. Give this one a click for an easy yet enjoyable and emotional journey.

Thank you for the ARC --

No comments:

Post a Comment