Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Amy's 5 star ARC Review of Two Bit (Satan’s Fury MC #7) by L. Wilder







Two Bit:
I've never been one to hold back. I've always said what was on my mind - right or wrong - and earned my name because of it. Giving my two cents hasn't always been a good thing, but on one fateful night, it led me to her. She was a once-in-a-lifetime kind of girl. Undeniably beautiful. Fearless. Unforgettable. 

I wanted her, but getting mixed up with her nearly cost me my life. 

I tried to fight it. I tried to save myself from the flame... but after one touch, I knew there was no turning back. 

Zoe would be mine.


Zoe:
Sometimes, you've got to hit rock bottom before you can find a way to move forward. Well, it's time for me to find a way to move forward, because I've sure as hell hit rock bottom.
My father, the president of the Chosen Knights, died and left me a legacy I didn't want. The club was supposed to be my family, but with my father gone, they'd gotten tangled up in things I wanted no part of. I wanted out, free from the torment, but I was stuck with no money and no place to go. I'd thought all hope was gone. 

Until he walked into the bar. As if he'd stepped out of my dreams, he was everything I'd ever wanted. Brave. Loyal. Drop-dead gorgeous.  

Being with him came at a price - a price I wasn't sure either of us could pay.

When sparks fly and ignite a war, who will be left standing in the ashes?


The brothers of Satan's Fury earn their name in this fast paced, insta-love, action packed, MC romance. Two Bit is book seven of the Satan's Fury MC series. This book is a full-length standalone novel that's intended for mature audiences only due to the explicit language and violence. Reader discretion is advised. 

Get ready for a wild ride!






Two Bit and Zoey -- oh boy ... So hard man with good intentions and fights for what he wants even if what he wants is another clubs woman ... or sort of woman .... 

Zoey was left a legacy she didn't want. Her father is gone and the MC is getting into things that scare her -- they are going off the rails and leaving a bad broken road of death and destruction behind them. This is not the life her father wanted and not the life for her. She has nothing though and no where to go .. until she walks in and finds him .. in the bar ... looking mighty fine. 

Two Bit is going to have the fiery woman -- she is from the other side. But things aren't going her way. He will rage a war down on the men who are putting her in harm's way. It will rain down! 

This was a fantastic story! I love Satan's Fury. I have to say the "other club" is not an MC that I would want to roll up to and say hey. ... NOPE ... As always the characters have banter, passion and they love their women. Strong characters make for a strong read especially in the Satan's Fury series. There isn't one character that you will wish wasn't there or regret reading. 

Thank you for the ARC and the once again great release. 

No comments:

Post a Comment