Saturday, August 12, 2017

Amy's 4 star ARC Review of Cessy (A Silent Sons MC #1) By Ambere Sabo





I was born the Princess of an MC I knew nothing about. Thrown into their world of crazy, when I had no other options. Despised by the club for things out of my control. It took me a long time to find my way in this life, but I became the Princess I was born to be. Now they have taken my Pops from me, and I will bring hell on earth to those who caused his death. The Silent Sons have promised to help me find those responsible. While I was looking for answers, I found Mr. Tall, Dark, and Broody. Will he be my saving grace in this life or will we both lose our lives when we find an enemy more twisted than we could imagine?







Cessy is looking and digging. Her father was murdered and she will raise hell and wake the dead to find out who did it .. who took her father from her. He was the one who taught her to be tough as nails .. MC life isn't easy. The man was her life. There had been no one who compared until .... 

Viper is a shadow who doesn't need anyone. This woman doesn't need to drag the MC into her shit. She needs to go look elsewhere for someone to drag down with her. 

As things progress and the hole is dig deeper the two find out there is more to everything .. including each other. Maybe they aren't as different as they think. 

Good read and good start to a series. Thank you for the ARC. If you love MC this is your book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment