Wednesday, November 19, 2014

My review - Destined: Satan's Rebels MC Book 2 by Kira Johns

Just when I think I can't be dealt with anything else.... the author goes and does it again.  I was not prepared for what happens in this installment of the series.   I can honestly say that at one point, through all my tears, I said out loud "I hate her" =)  She went and ripped my heart out a second time - stomped on it and then tossed it away.  I kept waiting.... waiting for her to redeem herself.  I just didn't see how Jade was going to survive what was dealt to her this time around.  She literally has been through the most shit I have read about in forever.  And....then....for the second time in her life....someone was sent to her to help her recover.....   I can not and will not go into any more details.  I can't.... this story is one that you must read for yourself.  You must feel every bit of emotion that I have felt while reading it.   You will cry.....then cry some more...then your heart will be happy only to be sad again.  This author takes us on one hell of an emotional roller coaster with these characters.  I don't know who I love the most.... Jade.... Viper or the "savior" in this go around..........  Bravo again Kira.......  You gave me every emotion known possible once again.  That to me is an Epic, Amazing, Brilliant read!   5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment