Wednesday, November 19, 2014

My Review of The Waltz: Sexual Awakenings #1 by Angelica Chase

I was given an ARC to read and I started this and finished it on my flight to Vegas a few weeks ago. I kept showing parts of it to my husband sitting next to me and  I had so many things highlighted I am sure the older woman sitting to my right was probably reading over my shoulder having hot flashes.

With that being said - It was PANTY MELTING HOT!  I was literally breathless and panting inside while reading this first installment of such a Great serial.

We meet Violet who is in a loveless marriage.  A cheating husband and no affection leaves her to make the decision to  give herself a year of no holds barred sexual exploration.....  what she didn't count on was meeting Rhys.  

Rhys.....whew....that man.....everything you want in a Hot/Dom/Alpha.  I don't think even Rhys knew what he was getting into when he met Vi online and agreed to "sex only".... to help Vi explore her sexual needs and desires.

The two of them together are SMOKING HOT!   But what happens when "real feelings" start to develop between the two of them?

This book being a serial, does leave you with a cliffhanger.  But Oh so worth it.... Go one click

5 stars!



No comments:

Post a Comment