Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Release Launch Only Love








COVER DESIGNER: Mae I Design

RELEASE DATE: NOVEMBER 18,
2014




SYNOPSIS:



~
Aubrey ~

He’s
not what I expected. He’s just… so much more than I imagined he’d be. Cops
around here aren’t exactly honorable, and yet, I found myself trusting the one
in my own backyard, quite literally the floor above me. Still, my instincts
have been wrong before. My heart tells me to let him in completely, to love him
completely.

But
I learned to stop following my heart a long time ago.



~
Adam ~

She’s
locked up tight and won’t let go. A single mother, she’s bound by the struggles
she hides from the world around her. These trials do nothing but burden her,
test her in the worst possible way.

But
I have struggles of my own, secrets, and with their depth, they don’t just test
me. They consume me and have the capability of breaking me completely, of
breaking us completely.

~
Aubrey & Adam ~

Only
love will help us. Only love will save us.



PURCHASE
LINKS:



Amazon * B&N * iBOOKS * SMASHWORDS 











BOOK TRAILER











AUTHORS
BIO:



Victoria H. Smith

Victoria
H. Smith has a Bachelor’s Degree in Political Science. She puts it to good use
writing romance all day. She resides in the Midwest with her Macbook on her lap
and a cornfield to her right. She often draws inspiration for her stories from
her own life experiences, and the characters she writes give her an earful
about it.


In her free time, she enjoys extreme couponing,
reading, Scandal, and general geekery in the form of Sherlock and DC Comics.
She writes new adult and adult fiction in many genres, but mainly focuses in
contemporary, interracial, and multicultural romances.











Raven St. Pierre

Raven is
the author of several interracial and African-American romances, including her
debut series, "Free Falling" books 1 - 3, "Red Sun", and
"Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob". Since early on, she has found writing to
be her creative outlet of choice, although she did not complete her first
full-length novel until 2009. She has a Bachelor's degree in Human Resources,
but currently works from home, mostly writing, but also building her own
Virtual Assistant business. If you're interested in learning more about Raven's
upcoming works, there are a number of ways to find her and to stay in touch!
Just check out her links to the web!






EMAIL: raven.stpierre@gmail.com

FACEBOOK 'LIKE' PAGE: 
https://www.facebook.com/AuthorRavenSt.Pierre


PINTEREST: 
http://www.pinterest.com/ravenstpierre/


TWITTER: @RavenStPierre






RELEASE LAUNCH HOSTED BY:












No comments:

Post a Comment