Wednesday, November 19, 2014

My review of Destroyed: Satan's Rebels MC Book 1 by Kira Johns

ALL MC lovers - ONE CLICK NOW!  I devoured all three books in one sitting.  Lost sleep - and it was so worth it.

This book left me gutted, heart broken, wrecked, speechless!   I cried....multiple times.  I was not prepared for what I was about to read and as much as it gutted me... I LOVED IT!


Jade - this woman is dealt a lot in this book and when I say I was gutted..... you better have some tough skin to read what Jade is put through.    It is not for the light hearted.  You will  cry for her and root for her to get the HEA she deserves.   I can not go into detail the amount of shit that Jade is dealt in this book.  Like, seriously, I was in shock!

Jade gets her "knight in shining armor" per say..... and that person is Viper.     God I love that man!  You will immediately fall in love with him too.  He is everything you want in the bad ass alpha male biker and yet he is sensitive and compassionate and loving.  You will pray that he is what Jade needs to find everything that has been taken from her over the past few years.   They have been brought together by Fate.  And under such horrific circumstances, he is the one person who she leans on.    After everything she has been through, Jade tries to be strong.  Realizing that she needs to allow herself to trust again.   Can the one person she is leaning on BE the one she can trust?


 We are introduced to some of the toughest characters I have read about in an MC book in awhile.  This book is Dark and Gritty!   Some parts hard to read.  Keep going!  Trust me....it's that good!

We are left in a cliffhanger.... you have been warned.  Go ahead and one click all three.... because once you start... you won't stop!

5 stars.... Bravo Kira.... you gutted me and knocked me down and yet I still Love you!  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment