Thursday, June 29, 2017

Amy's 4 star ARC Review of Tied (Devils Wolves Book 2) by Carian Cole



He was the myth and the legend of our small town. But no one knew the truth... except me. 

Me 
My childhood was stolen by a monster. I've forgotten what love feels like. What happiness feels like. What hope feels like. I am numb. 

Him 
He's possibly as damaged as I am. Maybe even more. Scarred just as much on the inside as the outside. Just like me. He doesn't speak. He doesn't smile. He hides in the woods like an animal. I should be scared of him. But I'm not. He's the only one that has ever made me feel. And I want to make him feel, too. 
Everything...









Holy smokes this one ripped my heart out from the get go. I can't even. Holly Daniels has been taken as a child until a man comes to save her. This was one I was scared to turn the pages on due to the content. I have mixed feelings as I wasn't sure how to react to this book -- it's definitely a twisted fairy tale maybe? 

Tyler is the outcast in town. He carries visual scars, cuts, his voice is rough -- all things he endured at the hands of others and at his own hands. A monster or a man? Really tough to read let me add. Finding the girl -- Tyler has to take some matters into his own hands. Bringing her home Holly wanted her life to be normal but she was not accepted. Just like Tyler. Finding her way back to her savior is what she needs to do. 

This was a very emotional read in my opinion. People are mean and cruel -- its was heartbreaking. I can't even imagine. However click it up and decide for yourself. The characters are great, the storyline is a heart wrencher so make sure you have some kleenex. Thank you for the ARC and chance to read -

No comments:

Post a Comment