Friday, June 23, 2017

Amy's 5 star ARC review of Punched by Jacob Chance



Reagan is the one who got away - or should I say the one I drove away? Now, four years later, she’s back to manage the gym where I train. Seeing her everyday is a distraction I can’t afford. I’m so close to achieving the big payoff I’ve been working for. Nothing’s going to keep me from winning this belt - not even her.

This is a second chance MMA romance standalone.






I am loving me some Jacob Chance. A man who writes a love story I can not only tolerate but embrace; that's a talented man. Punched is a fantastic read about a love story that ended too soon only to come barreling back like a freight train. 

Reagan has come home to run her father's gym so that her father can focus on training his fighters. It just so happens one of those fighters is not only the boy who she gave herself too but also the boy who crushed her the next day. Fool her once ok ... Twice .. Not going to happen. Reagan is not the same girl .. This character is not only smart but she is sassy yet practical .. Witty and on point .. I love her. 

Nolan No-No has oh shit written all, over his face. He is trying to keep his eye on the prize. A win in a professional fight would be his ticket but the girl he walked away from is standing in front of him and is no longer a girl. His greatest regret could change those plans of he doesn't get his head back in the game. 

Reagan and Nolans story is a story filled with loss and love, hardship and doing what is right to protect the ones you love. Wait until you find out how Nolan got his nickname ... 

Excellent book. Pick this one up. Thank you for the chance to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment