Friday, June 23, 2017

Amy's 5 star ARC Review of Bound By Desire (Ravage MC Bound Series #2) by Ryan Michele







 Have you ever wanted something so badly it consumes you?
There is a fine line between needs and wants.
Deke Gavelson has wanted his Ravage cut for as long as he can remember. He’s earned it. He was born to be in this club. He’s not afraid to fight for his place, either. 
Then she barreled into his world, and Deke suddenly desires something more than his rag and winning the next round. 
Rylie Hollister has lived through hell and back. Each event makes her the strong, independent woman she is today. Until a bitter underground fighter threatens to turn her plans upside down.
These two are bound by their desires, but oh, how that changes when his intensity meets her passion.
** Bound by Desire (Ravage MC Bound Series #2) is a standalone full-length novel. You do not have to read the Bound by Family or the Ravage MC series to follow this book, but if you’d like to see the whole picture, you really should. **







This book is amazing. Deke was introduced to us in Bound By Family. Readers didn't love him so I was told in that release but I adored him. Knowing the way these stories play out I knew in the end this man would come out winning. He protects his sister with all that he is so who couldn't love him. No matter what mistakes he made in the past my heart broke for this character. 

Rylie was the exact type of woman I would have imagined Deke with. This character had her own past to deal with but came out more spirited than ever. This was a perfect pair. 

I love the cover ... it says so much about Rylie and Deke. Perfect choice. 

I have to say I love all the series and releases but this is my hands down favorite this far. Do not pass the book up. Thank you for the ARC and the chance to read! I love these two characters! Thank you thank you!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment