Monday, November 27, 2017

Amy's 4 star ARC Review of Castle of Kings (A Kings MC Romance ) by Betty Shreffler



ake F*cking Castle
When he walks into a room, he owns it. He consumes my very breath and melts my delicate little panties. From the moment he set eyes on me, he decided I was his. No one – not even my brother, Nix – was going to tell him otherwise. It doesn’t matter that Nix is President of the Kings MC Club. Jake wants what he wants, and he’ll set out to get it, whatever the cost.
Jake may be an arrogant asshole, but there’s no denying the hold he has over me. His fierce, carnal need to make me his, and his alone, is a snare I can’t escape. And truth be told, I don’t want to. 
But when my life becomes threatened, Jake Castle is the only man my brother trusts to protect me. He knows Jake will do anything to keep me safe.
Anything.






Jake Castle wants me but I’m not about to be another notch in his belt. 

Liz is the sister of Nix - the MC President. Freshly graduate from nursing school she has a bright future and brilliant head on her shoulders. But ... this man ... he is something else .. yet she refuses to be another no name to him so turning him down is the only thing to do. 

Jake isn’t used to women saying no to him in any capacity. This is new to him. But he always gets what he wants. This should be easy right? Nope ...

Nix needs shake to protect his sister. He’s the only one he trust. In all the danger will Liz keep her distance or fall - will Jake change his ways or will he get the girl and walk away - none of this matters if he can’t keep her safe .. 

Thank you for the ARC. I enjoyed this read. Characters were strong and the strong line wasn’t super gory - those of you wanting an MC read with a more tame plot this is it. Meaning the plot is great but the detailed gore isn’t there. Super start to a new series 

No comments:

Post a Comment