Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Amy's 5 star ARC Review of Lane (Grim Sinners MC #1) by LeAnn Ashers




Thank Amelia

I'm fucked.

I'm fucked, plain and simple. How am I fucked, you ask? This tattooed, bearded alpha popped into my life and took it over, driving me insane.

Am I complaining? Hell no.

Do I love him? Yes, more than anything—and his daughter too.

Lane is everything to me. He came into my life when I needed him the most. I just didn’t know it at the time. He completes me. He is someone I have waited for my whole life.

Lane

I am so fucking fucked. This five-foot-two, feistier-than-shit woman came into my life and knocked me on my ass.

She brings out every protective instinct I have, and I’m ready to go nuclear if someone even looks at her.

I love two people in this world more than life itself: Amelia and my daughter, Tiffany.
Someone made the biggest fucking mistake of their life by trying to take them both away.

Game on.
 







If you love a good clean MC read with no drama and no murder/blood or gore this is your series it would seem. These are good wholesome characters -- now they curse and love hard but as far as anything else --- nope. It's refreshing and a very good read. Why well let me tell you ... 

Single Dad who loves his little girl to the ends of the earth .. yes ... driven to protect her and be the best father and man he can be .. yes .. do I need to say anything else ... oh well how about loyal to the core. A bad ass no holds bar doting father .. yes. And then he meets a woman .. 

Amelia is an independent woman -- her family isn't really interested in anything with her or even being a family. This is the complete opposite of what Lane believes in. Being able to take care of herself she doesn't need anyone .. until she does. The man and the little girl.

What a sweet sweet read with still a manly man and a beautiful father. Love the cover. Quick and easy -- a great book to curl up by the fire and take the cold away. Thank you for the ARC! 

No comments:

Post a Comment