Monday, November 13, 2017

Amy's 5 star ARC Review of He Loves Me Knot by RC Boldt



                                        


I never looked back after skipping out on my own wedding, even if it did leave me estranged from most of my family. Eight years later, I have the life I’ve always wanted. As an advertising account executive, my world is damn near perfect. 

Until I come face-to-face with my past. With the man I once loved. The man who holds my future in his hands. The man who’s hell-bent on getting even with me for leaving him at the altar. 

Even with all the unfinished business between us, I still love Knox Montgomery. The only problem? 

He loves me…KNOT.




                                        


First of all I love this author -- her characters are fantastic, witty and all around the full deal. Second I love her stories because they center in and around my stomping grounds -- The FLORIDA Panhandle. LOVE IT! I actually know where these characters are and can see them like a moving picture in my head. 

This is Emma and Knox's story with a side of Beckett. This is Emma Jane and Knox´s story.
Emma Jane Haywood walked away on her wedding day. There was no way she could marry the man she thought she loved and would spend the rest of her life with. His was supposed to be perfect .. they were perfect. The perfect man wanting to marry her. That day she also met her best friend .. Beckett. An NFL quarterback who adores her just as much as she him. 

Knox Montgomery - her past is standing right in front of her and he has an agenda. Emma Jane bolted from the altar and made a fool of him. Karma is on his side. Now all he has to do is keep hating her and the man she is constantly seen with . 

This is a truly great story -- it's not what you think -- which is beautiful and thrilling. Thank you for the ARC once again -- it was a huge honor to read. Keep writing because we all will keep reading. RC is a fabulous, all around amazing writer.

No comments:

Post a Comment