Monday, November 27, 2017

Amy's 4 star ARC Review of Fighting 'round the Christmas Tree by Nikki Ash




On the tenth day of Christmas, the Fighting series gave to me... One grown child in another state, two teenagers about to graduate, and seven more kids growing up way too quickly. 

Join the Fighting gang along with their families, as they celebrate Christmas in Breckenridge under the same roof, one last time in a Fighting Series Christmas novella: Fighting 'round the Christmas Tree.








So I have not read this series, but the novella was very good. I based my review on the writing and the strength and interest factor of the characters due to that fact. I didn't feel it was fair to give the book a low rating because I had not read the series. The characters are very well written. There is a ton of kids -- a ton of characters and in fact I wish I had known them. Chances are during the holidays I will go back and grab the books up. Christmas together all in one house -- seems it could be crazy? Actually it was perfect. Loved the read -- thank you for the ARC and the chance to get to know these excellent characters. Cooper, Liz, Kayla, Hayley, Kaden, Caleb, Ashley, Bentley, and the one who there is certainly something going on with .. Bella. 

I'm always happy to read a holiday story and this one didn't disappoint. 

No comments:

Post a Comment