Monday, November 27, 2017

Amy's 5 star ARC Review of Hopeful Whispers: (Sacred Sinners MC - Texas Chapter #2) by Bink Cummings




Must Read: Hopelessly Shattered previously. 

Pregnant- ✔
Single mother of two - ✔
Biker best friend – ✔
Ex that’s still a D-Bag – ✔ ✔

New Years is the time for new beginnings. I thought I’d gotten that when I visited Texas over Thanksgiving. Then again, very little has changed. I’m still a librarian living in the same house. My daughters are growing up fast. Sure, I’ve acquired a new best friend, who’s convinced me it’s time to give dating fair shot. Which isn’t exactly easy when I’m pregnant with an As*hole’s baby. Does that complicate matters? Sorta. But there’s nothing left for me to do except move on. The jagged edges of my shattered heart have been polished, questions answered, and blank holes from my past plugged. Now I’m ready to take the plunge into uncharted waters to build a happier life… until a bomb comes along and tests my strength like never before. Nobody fu*ks with my family and gets away with it. Not even you. 

Warning: Proceed with caution. Contains adult sexual content, the excessive use of the F bomb, violence, and whatever else that makes it unsuitable for anyone under the age of 18. 

*Not a stand-alone, 2nd book in a Trilogy.*







Kat and Ryker are still going at it. Kat is still a single mom but once again pregnant with jerks baby. Kade is encouraging as can be but getting out there and forgetting about the man she loves to hate is another story ... plus she’s pregnant .. let’s not forget that. 

There is something lurking in the air and it’s not pleasant. In order to stay safe Kat needs to keep her emotions in check and do whatever it takes to keep anything that could hurt her life out. 

The secondary characters are fantastic. Like true writing form these characters are completely true to what their purpose is .. there is an evil woman who you will want to rid from the pages yourself, men who are perfect and men who have so much to learn but love hard and strong women who stand their ground. 

Great read as always and great catching up with characters whom we have missed. 
Thank you for the ARC -

No comments:

Post a Comment