Thursday, July 27, 2017

Amy's 3.5 star ARC Review of Tied (Voyeur Series #2) by Elena M Reyes and N Isabelle Blanco




That bloody bitch thinks she’s the biggest villain here . . .

And I’m going to let her keep thinking that. 

She thinks she knows how far I’ll go to save Ivy.

In reality, she has no fucking clue. I’d kill for her.

My humanity recedes while a demon is born. I want their blood on my hands.
The stakes are beyond high, trapped in this sex dungeon with no way out. Our loved ones are being threatened while we’re being forced to endure. 

But none of that matters to me as much as the endgame.

I’ll be leaving here once I take the two things that matter most:

I’ll be claiming my woman. 

And once I find our way out, I’ll be taking our captor’s life too. 

She thought she could threaten my girl. 

I’m about to show her just how wrong she is.







This is the second book in this series. The first one was rough and this one is even worse. HOLY BALLS. There are so many triggers in this book and series so please be warned. There is no way to by pass them so if you have those please don't click. 

Ivy and Noah are still trapped and forced to follow exactly what they are told to do. If you read book one you know the ending was mind bending and you had no idea what was on the horizon. I was seriously scared to continue. 

We do get a deeper look into the friendship of Ivy and Noah. I really loved seeing that. I was wondering about them in the first book and how their relationship transpired. You talk about the calm before the hurricane infused with a tornado full of sharks and whatever else you can throw in there. HOLY SHIT. 

I'm not going to go into detail because I can't. There is nothing that I can write further that could be posted. If you like depths of the deep abyss dark then this is your series. There is one more and I'm terrified.



No comments:

Post a Comment