Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Amy's 5 star ARC Review of Savage (The Kingwood Duet Book 1) by S. L. Scott





Early praise from readers, bloggers, and authors call this book "The Best Book of 2017!" and a "Must Read Summer Sensation."

Welcome to the mysterious world of the rich and the damned in this gritty, modern day fairy tale. Two star-crossed lovers will either find their destiny or meet their fate in a world where demons come in the form of familiar faces and pawns aren’t just players, but deadly. 

She was my destiny. 

I was her downfall. 

We were a match made in hell. 

But when we were together, that hell was pure heaven.

The moment I laid eyes on her, I knew she would pay the price for my sins. I wasn’t much older than she was, but old enough to know better. Old enough to know she would be good for me and I was bad for her. But I pursued her anyway. Back then I had hope that maybe she could change my future. 

Maybe together we could change our fate . . 







This is the first read by this author and it's fantastic. The blend of mystery, love, suspense, and page turning got to know is incredible. Alexander Kingwood and Sara Jane Grayson. What a beautiful mess. 

On the day of his mother's funeral Alexander sees the girl who will change his life. Who will bring light back into the dark that he just experienced. She is stunning -- standing in the rain with no idea how she affects the world around her. Three years later Sara and Alexander are fighting questions. Sara has given her entire self to Alexander and it's time he does the same. She needs answers. Where does he go late at night and why won't he open up to her? 

The love between these two is unbreakable it's seems until the walls start to crumble. This story I will tell you ends in a cliffhanger. There is a character -- Alexander's father in particular that I got chills every time he came into the story. I also loved the secondary characters. Shelly is Sara Janes best friend, there is Cruise and Chad -- 

There is a chilling moment at a party that just had me reeling. I couldn't turn the pages fast enough. This isn't a thriller as in what you would think but your entire self will be on edge and your heart will be racing. 

Don't miss this release! The cover is spot on. I'm honored to have been offered the chance to read this ARC -- thank you so much but August needs to come on. I'm not patient and this is a book that you are going to want to read the next immediately. Go click .... 

No comments:

Post a Comment