Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Amy's ARC review of Taken (Voyeur Series #1) by Elena M Reyes and N. Isabelle Blanco






I was drugged.
Now, I’ve woken up in a dark, luscious room.
A deviant playground. 
I’m not alone. 
The person that was drugged and taken with me is here, too. 
My confident. 
Someone that I had come to see as a brother. 
My best friend. 
Suddenly, there’s a voice coming through the speakers, telling us we’ve both been chosen to die. 
The only way out? Do everything we’re told to do.
This person wants to watch us. They want to be entertained. As she says, “I want to see you come.”
It’s simple: either we sleep together, or die.

WARNING: This story isn't for everyone. Please read with caution. Contains graphic violence and explicit situations some might find disturbing. Read at your own risk.












I seriously don't know how to rate this -- maybe a 3.5 
This is due to the content. This storyline is truly somewhat disturbing. Not bad but I think my eyebrows were raised the entire page turning event. Enter with serious caution. 

Noah and Ivy are best friends who have been taken from their homes. The drugs pumped into them are giving them hyper-feelings and emotions. The audience is watching. The voice over the speakers in the room are telling them exactly what to do -- if they don't they die. 

That is all I can write on this -- There is nothing else I can write and publish on public view. LOL -- I seriously can't even explain --- This is a complete utter mind freak. These two characters become like animals in cages. Holy Smokes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment