Monday, May 25, 2015

Amy's 4.5 "series" review of Filthy Dirty Alpha, Filthy Dirty Secrets and Filthy Dirty Fate - Grace Morgan



Synopsis 
Hot Erotic New Series! 

I own Second Circle, the hottest underground sex club in Texas. And as hard as it is, pun intended, I’ve learned better than to fuck with the playthings at my club. It only leads to trouble. But being twenty-seven, well-hung, and a millionaire, coupled with a brand of kink that makes most romance novels look like nursery rhymes, it’s a magnet for pussy. 

The one exception to that rule seems to be the tight-assed reporter named Lola who joins Second Circle seeking answers about the girl who went missing from my club last year. 

Her only objective is to solve a mystery, while mine is to fuck her senseless. 

Good luck, pet, you’re going to need it. 

Filthy Dirty Alpha is book 1 in a hot new series. 

Book 1 - May 11 
Book 2 - May 18 
Book 3 - May 25 

“Thirty days. You live with me here, in my apartment. You’ll be a part of everything I do here.”

“When you say everything...” my voice trailed, going whisper soft.

“We’re going to fuck, Lola.”




Synopsis

My unique brand of kink has most women dropping their panties. 

But not Lola. 

Which makes her all the more interesting. You know the old cliché that men love the chase? Hell yeah we do. I want her to fight me. Resist me. 

Because when I finally take her, I’ll have conquered not only her body, but her mind. And to a Dom like me, there is no better victory. 

This is book 2 in the Filthy Dirty Alpha series, continuing the erotic journey of Lola and Burke, and the dark, and troubling secrets he's been hiding. 







Synopsis 


BDSM isn't just about sex, it's about laying yourself bare. 

I'm the Dom, and yet with Lola, I've been stripped to the core and my secrets exposed for her to judge. 

I've pushed her limits, and now it's time for her to make her choice—can she love both the man and the Dom? 

Only that answer will determine our fate. 

In this third and final installment of the Filthy Dirty Alpha series, Lola and Burke's passionate relationship is put to the ultimate test. 



Review
Book 1 – Filthy Dirty Alpha Book 2 – Filthy Dirty Secrets Book 3 – Filthy Dirty Fate Series – 4.5 Lola should not be able to dismiss a Dom like Burke. Every woman he meets wants a chance at being with him; experiencing him. But not Lola, she is focused and driven. Burke owns Second Circle, the hottest underground sex club in Texas. However he doesn’t make it a habit to mess with women who frequent or work at his club. His business is too important and discretion is key. Pissing off a client or employee could lead to a messy end. Lola should not be able to resist him though. What is he missing? He is twenty-seven, and a millionaire who likes to be in charge. Burke wants nothing more than to bend the rules this one time for Lola. She is hard as steel and a tight-assed reporter who is only at Second Circle to find answers about the girl Hope who went missing from his club last year. Her only objective is to solve a mystery while Burkes is to make her his even if its just for one night. The chase is maybe what is turning Burke on but once he has her she will be mesmerized by him just like all the others. Lola should not even be attracted to a man like Burke. She is simple with eyes on the prize; her story. She needs it to keep her job. The paper is cutting back and she needs this story. Burke offers her a contract of sorts. If she will be his for 30 days he will grant her access to the club. His best friend Carter can keep tabs on her and make sure some things are answered and some are not. Each book dives deeper into the mystery of Hopes disappearance. There are secrets and even bigger lies. Lola and Burke are both feeling things they should not be feeling especially when deception is involved on both ends. As Lola finds answers she finds more dishonesty from those she thought she could trust. How did Hope just vanish into thin air and why? Did she get involved in something that was over her head or did someone want her gone? By book three you will have all of your answers! This is a exceptionally well written series. I was anxiously hitting download on the next installment as quick as my on click finger could take me there. Great reads Ms. Morgan!

No comments:

Post a Comment