Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Amy's 4 star ARC Review of Don't Hold Back (Love Hurts #4) by Missy Johnson



Three countries.
Two months.
All expenses paid.
Just you and me.

About you: You’re fun loving, adventurous and you have a wicked sense
of humor. You’re spontaneous, open minded and creative. You live for
today because you never know what tomorrow holds.

I'm Erin and this isn't your usual Craigslist Ad. I’m twenty-four, and
full disclosure, I’m dying. But I don’t want your pity. What I want is
your help. I’m not looking for a nanny, or for someone to hold my
hand. I want a friend, a confidante, a partner in crime.

I want you.

** Love Hurts is a series of complete standalone novels that can be read in ANY order. **











4 stars

Ok so ... this isn't my normal read but it's a good one. Now if you are looking for a happy .. nope. But you will find your heart happy at the events that take place. A Craigslist ad -- someone to share moments with because you are dying and your are 24. 

Cade and Erin go out into the world together. No pity -- no looking back. A man hell bent on ruining his life and a woman who was dying who saved his. If you ever questioned what life is about then you need to read this release. Erin is a strong woman who has accepted her fate. I'm not telling you anything you won't find out in the first sentences of the book. 

In their journey Cade and Erin both find out things about themselves that they needed to find out. Both strong characters but each in their own way. Cade had so much he needed to face and Erin was fulfilling her dreams before she leaves. I don't want to say anything else but it's a rough but really good read. Again be warned you know the fate of Erin so be prepared and move past it --see the beauty in the story and the healing of life. 

Thank you for the ARC -- Review to post to Ramblings From Beneath The Sheets.

No comments:

Post a Comment