Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Amy's 4 star ARC Review of Jude (The Saints Series #2) by Kathy Coopmans




Jude

I faked my way long enough by keeping my mouth shut, painting a fake smile on my face and focusing hard on my job.
I quit going out to find that random piece of ass. 
Not a one of them would stand up to her anyway.
She hates me, loathes me even.
Little does Vivian Shepard know I’ve got more tricks up my sleeve than she will ever begin to imagine to get her to change her mind, to get my chance.
I’m not giving up.
I want her, and by God, I’ll fight as dirty as I can get to have her.
No matter what!

Vivian
Of course, I knew it was a one- night stand.
It’s was the perfect night before all hell broke loose to be quite honest.
Drinking, talking and flirting. 
One I relished in as I tried to gravitate my mind back to solid ground after soaring so high I could feel the rush of flying.
My stomach dipped, my heart fluttered, and my toes curled inward and then I splattered to the hard surface of the ground.
Jude Westbrooke opened his big fat mouth.
He ruined it, ruined me, ruined it all.









4 stars

Jude and Vivian -- Although this is a standalone Jude picks up where Riddick leaves us. Vivian's decision has been made and is there regret or is it what needed to happen. Months later Jude and Vivian need to work through the events that put them where they are now. (I am being sketchy in my description just in case someone wants to pick up Riddick first)

Jude is a man trying to right his wrong while Vivian is sassy and independent. Knowing Jude is not good for her or maybe not what she needs she is standing her ground. Hashing out the past a love story blooms. A very scary but loving story ... there is a lot going on here. Riddick and Cora appear in this book as well as Ethan so again if you haven't read Riddick and you want to then please stop and pick that one up first.

We know that Tyson is coming next which proves to be a good one as well. I have to tell you Tyson is a bad Mo Fo. There are some additional really great secondary characters in this release.

Thank you for the ARC. Review to post to Ramblings From Beneath The Sheets.



No comments:

Post a Comment