Sunday, May 7, 2017

Amy's 5 star ARC Review of Sovietnik's Fury by V F Mason




Vivian 
Terrified at what my family wanted to do to me, I ran away from them straight into the arms of a gray-eyed stranger.
The man taught me how to love, creating a cocoon around my heart that nothing could break.
I thought my old life was behind me, but my dreams didn't come true.
They had found me and manipulated the situation in their favor, destroying my life in the process.
To save the man I loved, I had no choice but to betray him.
He was out of prison now.
He would come for revenge.
All I could do was pray for mercy.

Sovietnik 
Five years.
That was how long I had spent in prison for the crime I didn’t commit.
My life, my status, my woman were stolen from me.
So many people due revenge from for the injustice done to me.
But I’d start with the one who betrayed me the most.
The woman I loved, the only woman who occupied my thoughts all those years, from the moment I’d met her.
The only woman I used to live for.
Vivian.

Warning: 18+ due to sexual content, profanity, abuse, graphic violence, and adult subject matter. Standalone, although connected with Pakhan Duet series.








So I loved this book -- I wasn't sure if I would but I did. Vivian and Radmir were brought to us in the previous release. I loved these two and what had been brewing so getting to their story was a treat. You quickly move from 2011 into 2017 -- and holy smokes ... 

Our lead characters-- well these two fell in love and were each others world. Both only wanted each other and only had the others best at heart. Their bond was inseparable. But then ... Radmir was convicted of a crime he did not commit. Thinking that Vivian betrayed him -- Radmir's heart turned black. He would avenge his friends death no doubt and figure out who sent him the message that night. No out of prison -- revenge will never be as sweet. 

Not knowing why the man she gave her heart too has nothing left for her Vivian is lost. Radmir only wants his revenge -- from this point the story really takes off. I won't tell you whether or not the truth comes out but things were very heated. We were revisited by previous characters and I loved finding out more about those I thought I knew. 

Fantastic read and wonderful storyline. I really loved Radmir and how he was written. Great job keeping him in his real form and true to his intentions. Thank you for the ARC! 



No comments:

Post a Comment