Monday, November 18, 2013

Behind His Lens..... by R S Grey

I received this ARC by the author for an honest review....and honestly.... I LOVED IT!


WOW....just WOW!   I loved it!  I sat here and didn't want to stop.  It pulled me in and I was intrigued and hooked the entire time while I was reading it.  I almost can't even describe how this book made me feel.  It isn't one of those "OMG my girly parts are aching" books.... it's more "OMG I have butterflies in my tummy"  The sweetness and the gentleness and the way he speaks to her just makes you Swoon..... Don't get me wrong.. there were a few parts that were "happy girls parts" but overall.... just a beautiful love story!   A story of opening up and trusting again.  Finding love....

We meet Charley, a 23 year old model....who after some not so happy times 4 years ago...hides and pushes herself away from people.  Keeping her secrets bottled up.  Not willing to become close to anyone.  Except her best friend.  That is until she meets Jude Anderson the photographer on one of her most recent shoots.

Jude Anderson, harboring secrets of his own. Jude uses women, to get what he wants and then discards them.  He doesn't do relationships and  He NEVER dates models!  END OF STORY!  Until he sees Charley on the set of his shoot.

The chemistry is there.... yet neither are willing to go through with what they are feeling.


This book truly kept my attention.  We go through the emotional ups and downs of this relationship.  We fall in love with the two of them individually and together.  They help each other through rough times.  We FEEL the chemistry when the author describes the intimate scenes....  5 stars!  Add this to your TBR!

This book is due to release on December 22, 2013

Follow the author on ~

Goodreads - https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/7324934.R_S_Grey

Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/pages/Author-RS-Grey/167668293429638

No comments:

Post a Comment