Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Knights Sinners (The MC Series- # 3) by Bella Jewel


Bella Jewel never disappoints.  Another HOT STEAMY FIVE STARS!

Jackson, Jackson, Jackson....what can I say except WOW!  <3  I felt in the previous books that I wanted Jackson to get his own story.  I am so glad he did.

Jackson and Serenity have chemistry from the beginning and he fights it for as long as he can. He doesn't think he is worthy of her and that he is too old for her.  But, when he finally gives in...it's intense and it's Hot! Can I just say that he can go all dominant alpha biker male on me anytime.  He has always been afraid to commit and spends his time with the club whores or sharing them with Muff.....
I found myself CROSSING my fingers and PRAYING for a Jackson, Serenity, Muff hook up and my prayers were answered.  HOLY SHIT BATMAN it was HOT! This book definitely had me wanting more MUFF!

When we meet Serenity at the end of book two we are left wondering just who she was and why she was there.  Then when this book starts, we quickly find out those answers and you will HATE her but then you will LOVE HER and feel so terrible for her.  MC life isn't always pretty and she knows first hand the Not so Pretty parts. Being the daughter of Hogan.  Her betrayal will have you wanting to slap the shit out of her.

We are still on the continuation of revenge from previous books and the story follows that.  Which is where the betrayal part of the story on Serenity's part comes in.  It's her father Hogan that is out for revenge on Jackson and his MC.  Hogan is not a nice person.  He beats Serenity and that part of the story breaks your heart.  She is sent in as a snitch to give her father information and if she doesn't do as he says she gets beat some more and then he threatens to kill the people that are the closest too her. 

Serenity truly falls not only in love with Jackson but the MC.  Once she is there she can not believe that this club is so different then the life she grew up in.  She sees that their is good in a MC.  She puts her own life at risk by telling her father lies.  She just can not see hurting the MC that took her in and protects her.  They didn't know who she was when she showed up. They just seen a young girl who was hurt and didn't think twice to take her in and help her.  Towards the end she again puts her own life at risk to protect NOT her father and his MC but Jackson and his.  To try and prove that she is in love with him and is loyal to them...not her father.  Shit goes down, people get hurt.  

Jackson -  takes a lot for him to open up and love again.  He finally trusts Serenity, only to find out she was betraying him.  There are several parts in the book towards then end I had my heart ripped out and what was happening and knowing Jackson was letting it.  I thought then, I can not love this man any longer......


Serenity and Jackson have both overcome a lot  and to find one another and share a beautiful love story was just that....beautiful!  I loved this book.  I loved their story.  

Bella makes this MC likable... Like seriously these guys are not only TOUGH BAD ASS BIKERS...they are SWEET LOVABLE CARING GUYS....  this series is a must read!  




No comments:

Post a Comment