Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Amy's 4 star ARC Review of Off Limits - A Stepbrother MMA romance by Callie Harper




Tuck 
I like to fight and I like to f*ck. 
Now’s my shot to fight for real, step out from my billionaire father’s shadow and be my own man. This summer’s all about going after my goal of becoming a pro MMA fighter. 
The problem is the girl I want to f*ck. She’s driving me crazy with her little yoga outfits, her creamy skin, luscious curves and wide-eyed innocence. Normally, I’d hit it and quit it, get her out of my system and focus. 
But she’s my goddamn stepsister. And she hates me. This summer we’re supposed to spend eight weeks together living under the same roof. 
I need to taste her. I won’t rest until she’s writhing beneath me, begging me to let her come. I’m a man who gets what he wants, and what I want now is Jewel. 

Jewel 
I want him so bad it hurts. I’ve never felt this way before. 
I’ve never had a problem keeping my distance from bad boys. The more muscles, tats and testosterone, the more I ran the other way. I learned my lesson, growing up with a trainwreck of a mother. 
Until now. 
Tuck makes my panties melt. He keeps me up at night, twisting in the sheets, obsessed with fantasies while I touch myself. 
But he’s my stepbrother. And he’s an alpha, dominant asshole. 
We’re sharing a house and he’s walking around shirtless, every inch of him ripped with hard muscle, sweaty after his brutal workouts. I don’t think I can hold out much longer. I’ve always been the good girl, but he makes me want to be bad. 

***Off Limits is a standalone stepbrother romance novel with a HEA (85,000 words). 










I'm not a huge fan of the step-brother reads but his one is pretty much a keeper because dude is an MMA FIGHTER … whoop whoop! I also was pleasantly surprised as I have read a few, that this storyline was somewhat different than the others. Nice job Callie! 

Tucker Leland Helmsworth III is rich. His father has inherited his father’s money and so on and so forth. Tuck is a disappointment to his father wanting to be a fighter. His Dad has had to bail him out of numerous situations. Tuck wants something more than to continue to ride on his Daddy’s coat tails, its time for him to get serious about his fighting and see where his name takes him and not his father’s. In the mean time if he can stay away from “Red” his father’s new wife’s daughter it will be a miracle. He never intended to be in the same house as her but there they are. Now what …. 

Jewel has grown up wanting to be nothing like her mother. She has studied hard, kept herself on track and now has landed one of the most prestigious internships. Jewel doesn’t want handouts but staying at her step-fathers house near her summer job that is of course unpaid will help her makes her ends meet. Candice Kidd, Jewel’s mother is a washed up actress who is determined to make this marriage work with Jewel’s new step-brothers father. Jewel gives it less than twelve months. If she can get through the summer with Tuck constantly hounding her eventually the marriage will end just like they all do and she will never have to see him again. 

Off Limits is a story of a taboo situation in our society. However both of these characters are in their own way tormented. Not to the extent of being abused or anything but both never having the love of a parent. This is a really good read. If you are not a huge fan of the Step Brother reads you should give this one a click … as they are not my number one choice ... this one is a keeper. 

Thank you for the ARC for an honest review Callie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment