Thursday, December 10, 2015

Amy's 4.5 star ARC Review of Lawless (King #3) by T.M. Frazier










Thia is prim and proper.
Bear is leather and lawless.
It will never work between them.
It's a lie they almost believe...

It is necessary to first read King and Tyrant to fully enjoy Lawless.







So … we have waited and now we have him, all of him. Abel … My heart was shattered in Tyrant. Eli destroyed the man Bear was. I had been waiting for him to come home and that he did. 

The book begins with a flashback seven years prior to current day. Bear finds himself giving a ring to a child after an incident at the store she was watching. Thinking he would never see the little girl again he told her to hold on to the ring and if she ever needed him to come find him. Unknown to him, Thia would run to find Bear in her darkest day. 

Thia has never forgot the swoony biker that put that beautiful ring in her hand that day at the quick store. He made her a promise, one that she has held onto for all the past seven years. Now Thia plans to collect on that promise. What she finds is not what she thought she would when she arrived at the gates of the Beach Bastards Clubhouse. In fact, she thought she had experienced her blackest days …. Little known to Thia her hell was just beginning. 

I can honestly tell you that I had created an entirely different story in my head. I never expected what I found on those pages and I don’t think I have wrapped my head around it even after finishing the book days ago. What I can tell you is that we of course get King and Ray along with the kids back in our lives. Grace is also there and is still just as amazing as ever. 

As you know the story is not complete and we are left waiting once again. The cliffhanger is brutal. I'm not even going to candy coat it for you. I cant say too much more except I will tell you I'm ticked at Bear. Why in the hell? Selfish .. you bet I am. Once more of you have read Lawless I will elaborate why I am ticked. 

Now we wait …. And its going to seem like forever. Thank you so much T.M. for the ARC. I feel honored to receive anything that you put on paper. Until next time … Soulless is up for preorder now. But you wont get it until February 23rd. Maybe don't read the excerpt at the end ... I don't know .. I have no good advice on this because I wanted to know but now that I do know ... shit ... 

Review to post to Ramblings From Beneath The Sheets. 

No comments:

Post a Comment