Monday, August 17, 2015

Amy's 5 star ARC review of Tyrant (King Book 2) by T. M. Frazier







I. Remember. Everything. 

Only now I wish I didn’t. 

When the fog is sucked away from my mind like smoke through a vacuum, the truth that has been beyond my reach for months finally reveals itself. 

But the relief I thought I would feel never comes, and I’m more afraid now than I was the morning I woke up handcuffed in King’s bed. 

Because with the truth comes dark secrets I was never meant to know. 

I will put the lives of those I love most at risk if I let on that my memory has returned, or if I seek help from the heavily tattooed felon who owns me body and soul. 

I don’t know if I’m strong enough to resist the magnetic pull toward King that grows stronger every day. 

He’s already saved me in more ways than one. Now it’s my turn to do whatever it takes to save him. 

Even if that means marrying someone else…










5 stars … sigh .. just slap them on there while in book hangover

So …… There is King … and more King … and then there is King. Can you tell who my very most favorite man in the entire world is … ?? That would be Brantley King. I just really don’t know what to write here. You knew Tryant was going to be brilliant. How do you review that? Its one of those things as an avid fan girl or authors period that you end up shrugging your shoulders and saying what do you want me to say …. It was an epic finish to a story that this brilliant writer named T.M. Frazier gave us the honor of reading. It puts you in a daze. A forbidden fog per say; a euphoric high. 

What I will tell you is in the surge through hell towards Pup if you didn’t already love Preppy, Bear and King you will now. Dang just give me all three of them wrapped up in a shiny red bow. I can also tell you there is one chapter; well not even a chapter it’s a paragraph where it felt like the devil himself was clawing in through my chest with sheer delight ready to thrash my insides into a million pieces. I wont say who or what but if he was real I would have hunted a man named Eli my own damn self and gutted him. And as morbid as that seems my friends exactly how Mrs. Frazier locks you into her world and captures those emotions she is reaching for. 

Its funny how also as a fan on the flip side in my head Im shoving Pup off the edge of the dock while standing their giggling like a fool in front of all three of my dudes wrapped in that shiny red bow. I know, Im horrible. Yeah Yeah things get rough for her … whatever. What was it King said .. oh yes “but Im not asking you anything. Asking would give you the impression that you have a say in this.” …. Bwwaahhhh! And lets not forget … I love Pancakes. In fact, in celebration at my house, we are having Pancakes tonight, watching American Ninja Warrior and putting our keys in the freezer. 

Bear … come on December. (Lawless) --- Mrs. Frazier is trying to torture us all … December .. smesh. Go get you some King ladies. Two doses of it if you haven’t read the first – grab them both up. BRILLIANT! Thank you Mrs. Frazier … thank you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment