Sunday, August 23, 2015

My 4 star review of Loving Nicole by Jordan Marie

Synopsis

NICOLE 

I'm marrying my soulmate.
We're having a baby. Life is perfect.
But having it all, means you have everything to lose.
In the blink of an eye, all my dreams slip through my fingers like grains of sand.

DRAGON 

I have it all.
My woman has my ring on her finger, my baby in her belly and my club is healing.
Then everything goes to hell.
Nicole thinks we're done.
We are not. She's mine.

*****
Love makes the strong weak.
Will loving Nicole bring Dragon to his knees?
When dark secrets from the past surface, will it be the end of the Savage Brothers MC?
 









I fell in LOVE with Dragon and Nicole in book one - Breaking Dragon.  And I was excited to see their story continue.  I knew going into this one that there was bound to be some troubles.  

Jordan broke my heart in this one.  It had all the feels and emotions.  I cried, I laughed.  We were given angst and heartache all wrapped up in one story.   I was taken on an emotional roller coaster.   These two characters go through a lot during this book.  Some things I am still replaying and trying to grasp.  Some things I felt were coming....some I was like "WOW" What the hell was that......

We follow their journey to get their HEA as they prepare for their wedding.  Then fate drops a Huge bomb on them and that's when your emotions start to run wild. Life as we knew it for these two - take a turn..... I felt every emotion Nicole was feeling and I felt some of  Dragons as well. (He was on my shit list for a little while in this one )   I am still not a fan of Dani.......maybe that will change.    All I can say really without giving away spoilers.  Awesome job!  Awesome! 

Do these two finally get married and have the HEA they both wanted?   Well.....you will have to one click it to find out.  Another great job Jordan!  Keep them coming =)

No comments:

Post a Comment