Sunday, August 23, 2015

My 4 star review of Hell's Flower (Hell's Storm MC) by SL Schiefer and Jen Cousineau

Raven 
Two people. 
That's how it usually starts right? I grew up believing one thing, only for one day to completely mess up everything I've ever been taught. Was I a good girl? No, not by any means. But, the world I'm about to be thrown into is unlike anything I've ever known. 

Mace 
Multiple people. 
I live for club life. As the President of the Hell's Storm MC I protect my brothers at all costs, and they do the same for me. After a rival club killed what was mine, I vowed to live in as many chicks as possible. Never tasting the same one twice. But, all it takes is that one look to completely bring a man, even me, to my knees. Two people. Brought up on different sides of the tracks. Two different paths in life. Both will be tested, taken to the very edge of darkness that threatens to consume them both. Will they be able to withstand the heat of hell? Or will they fight to death and lose themselves?








I was given an arc of this book for an honest review.

You know how you start reading a book and you JUST KNOW it's going to be good.  That was this one!   It kept me intrigued the entire book.  I fell in love with the two characters.  While reading...you think the story was going one way and BOOM totally took an unexpected turn.  

Raven - a mechanic in her fathers shop    Mace - the Prez of the MC.  He vows to turn the club around and make it better.   Two totally different worlds that collide.  It's a journey!   One that I couldn't put down.  It gave me every "feel" that I love to get when reading MC books.    

I look forward to what comes next for the Hell's MC.  Great job !  

No comments:

Post a Comment