Sunday, April 23, 2017

Amy's 3 star ARC Review of Techy (Devils Souls MC, #2) by LeAnn Ashers




Alisha

My story isn't a very conventional one. I met my man online, which isn't a shocking thing nowadays. 

I sure didn't know that he would rescue me from hell.

I had been stuck in hell with no way out. Then Techy swooped in with guns blazing and took me out of there. A knight in shining leather. 

I didn't expect to feel what I feel; that I would fall in love, that I would feel safe and protected. 

I had never felt that before. 

Until Techy. 

Techy is a member of the Devil’s Souls MC, the most notorious MC in Texas. They love hard and fight harder. You mess with their family, hell is something you'd beg for. 

Shit hits the fan when someone from my past comes to get what my dead father never gave back to him. 

My name is Alisha and this is my story.













Techy is the second release in the Devils Souls MC -- Torch is the first which I have not read. This sometimes plays a part in reviews as I know that these two in this release were introduced in book one. 

This is a love at first site book with our main lead Techy and our female lead Alisha. Having a past that was traumatic leads these two towards each other. This is for sure a swoop in rescue and sweep off your feet story. There isn't club drama so if you are an MC fan but do not care for the more brutal MC reads then this is your series and for sure this is your book. Of course I am assuming the previous book was in this same fashion as well. 

For me it was a little too sweet and over the top of showing the woman how life is to be. It felt like the book was on repeat. I like more action in my reads and there was some with a rival gang but nothing so head turning that I was sitting on the edge of my seat. 

If you like a calmer storyline then this one is for you. See what you think and click it up. Thank you for the ARC and chance to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment