Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Amys' 5 star ARC Review of Damaged Locke -- ( Locke Brothers 1) by Victoria Ashley and Jenika Snow





Aston Locke
Whispers of the Locke brothers fill the town, facts and reality twisted to fit what these motherfuckers believe they know about us.
That we’re sadistic bastards, incapable of any real emotions or fear.
Maybe they’re not wrong about that.
That is, until I set my sights on Kadence King, getting just as drawn to her as I am the darkness. It’s the first time I’ve felt anything in a long time. 
But would she really be scared knowing the depth, the lengths I go with my brothers to make any fucker who crosses us pay? 
I need a woman who can accept me for who I am.
For what I am.
I’m hoping like hell it’s her, because I want nothing more than to claim her as mine…

Kadence King
I know Aston’s dangerous, know people fear him. But I want him. I’m drawn to him, just as he’s drawn to the darkness.
I should be afraid of him, should turn the other way, but I can’t. I’ve gone mad and let him in my room, in my life, allowing him to consume me. 
He possesses me, dominates me. Aston Locke shows me what it means to want to be claimed by him and only him.
And when he tells me I’M HIS, I have no doubt that’s the truth.
Because in the end it’s what I want too.
No matter how dangerous he is…





Holy wow .. what a great story. Amazing author collaboration. 

Aston and Kadence -- a meeting by chance -- potentially the wrong place at the wrong time or would you consider it the right place at the right time. More all consuming though is the bond between brothers. In this release you meet them all and there are some cliff hangers in this release to keep you turning the pages. Damaged -- hurt -- torn and pain. The storyline pulls you in from the first page and keeps you hoping and wanting. 

There is a ton of goodness packed with a punch into this book. You won't want to miss Aston and Kadence and you certainly won't want to miss out on the next releases. Ace and Sterling -- What I can tell you is that their parents are no longer alive. They are stuck together like glue all fighting their own battles. 

Short and worthy read. Take it to the beach or the lake with you -- close yourself off -- whatever you do and whenever you can shut the world out and read this one. Thank you for the ARC! I can't wait for the next. Brilliant writing and characters. Review to post to Ramblings From Beneath The Sheets.

No comments:

Post a Comment