Sunday, December 8, 2013

Author Interview - featuring Cleo Scornavacca

This is my FIRST EVER Author Interview.... I was excited to send out some questions and have them respond.  My friend Cleo took the time to complete my interview and I am grateful!  Love you girl!  Thank you!  






Would you like to introduce yourself with a short bio?  Things that we don’t know about you maybe? 
~~Im a wife and a mom, I work in the medical aesthetics industry, I’m a clinical nutritionist. I was a make-up artist for MAC Cosmetics, Bobbi Brown and Princess Marcella Bhorgese. I love to read. I'm a Jersey Girl, I love the shore and was born and raised in NJ.


Are there any sexual topics that you won't write about?
~~Rape would be difficult for me to write about.

Are any of the situations, scenes or characters based on your life or events in your life? If so, can you elaborate any?  =)
~~Not exactly, but I did meet my husband on Long Beach Island and I want to go to the Amalfi Coast of Italy someday.

How has your life changed since your debut novel?
~~I have met amazing people, Readers, Bloggers, and other authors. Plus Ive done something that I thought I’d never do. It was a challenge but Im glad Ive it and I know I want to continue to do it.

If you could spend one day with any one of your characters…who would you chose and why? ~~Dominick, one day is all you’d need with him before he would drive a person insane. Rain’s a better woman than me.

Is there anything that is a MUST while you are writing…superstitions etc?
~~I'm superstitious about other things but not writing. So far....

3 things your readers do not know about you
~~I have Tattoos, My Favorite Color, ok,ok shade is Black, I drive a muscle car

Some authors write in a different genre than they read.  Is this your preferred genre to read?  =)
~~ Romance is my preferred genre, so it makes it even more challenging to be creative.

If you won the lotto tomorrow, what is the first thing you would do.
~~Leave my day job, become a full-time author!!!!

What is your guilty pleasure?  (book…tv shows etc)
~~My one click habit. And of course chocolate

What character(s) have been your favorite to write about and why?
~~I love Rain. She’s my favorite. She’s feisty and doesn’t really take any shit, yet she’s human and funny. You have to be able to laugh otherwise life becomes too serious.

Do you prefer to write about the good guys or the bad guys?
~~Good guys are nice but bad is more interesting. So I’d say bad.

Describe yourself in 3 words
~~Is this a trick question? LOL

Describe your book in 5 words
~~  Love....the ultimate loss of control,  ok its six words.

Would you want to be involved with one of your characters in real life?  If so, who and why?
~~If I wasn't married, Tommy.... Tattooed and Hot, enough said.

Are you a morning person or a night owl?
~~My daughter will say I am a morning person because I have a ton of energy in the morning, I sleep very little, so I would say I’m more of a night owl.


Do you have any pet peeves?
~~Entitlement

Do you make your bed each morning or do you see it as pointless?
~~Yes, and then my very large Dobie gets back on the bed and sleeps there all day.

Give us your best pitch to convince readers to one click and give your book a try.
~~Miss Taken is a roller coaster of emotions, You wont know what hit you until the very end.

Fill in the blanks…

~~I am really awesome at making homemade pizza & meatloaf
________
~~I am really embarrassed to admit don't like heights
______________
~~The last great book I read was _I have three very different that gave me book hangovers: Uncorked, Rebecca Rohman  Tears of Tess, Pepper Winters and Midnight Caller, NJ Cole
________
~~My favorite book boyfriend is Deuce/ Undeniable and why biker, enough said





TWITTER ~  @cleoscornavacca 



Cleo's debut novel - Miss Taken -  is out and you must one click!  


No comments:

Post a Comment